For more information please visit... www.toolOfTheUniverse.org    


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am a tool of the Universe

Once this insight crystallized that we are the tools of the Universe, I started to look at myself and all the other people differently. Here are some topics, where I am looking at myself differently now:
I am capable!
I am the best tool available to accomplish this task at hand. My talents, skills, understanding, attitude, personality, experience – my total self is best suited to cause the change that is needed to happen. Of all the people in the world, I am it! If it wasn't me, if there was somebody else better suited, the Universe would have sent that person into this situation – just like you choose the best tools for the various tasks you want to accomplish.
I am important!
The Universe needs me to help nudge the creation into a good direction. Just like a cook needs a good knife, the Universe needs me. If I were not around, the second best tool would have to be used to compensate.
I am powerful!
The Universe uses me to effect change! I can influence the course of the whole creation! I may not see what the ripple-effects of my little contribution are, but they can be very, very big. My little drop of water, could cause the seedling to stay alive and grow, and eventually turn into the big tree that provides habitat for so many other plants and animals, shade from the sun, and oxygen for all of us!
I am loved and well taken care of!
A good cook takes good care of her tools. The Universe takes care of its tools too. It needs our help, as only through us it can help shape this creation toward a better world. It makes sure we have everything we need. It assists us to be in the best shape we can be, to accomplish the tasks we're here to accomplish.
I am not alone. I am assisted!
Just like a good cook lovingly sharpens her knifes, the Universe sends us into situations to help us learn, grow, and become better more effective tools. Just like we are assisting other people to learn and grow, other people are providing the opportunities for us to develop our skills, hone our talents, come to realizations, and have insights crystallize.
I am how I am supposed to be!
The Universe has created me. It has endowed me with my talents. These talents are what are important to accomplish the tasks it needs my help with. If I don't understand what my talents are, it doesn't mean I have none. Instead, it means I am not looking for them, not allowing myself to see what they are. Just because I WANT to be a painter, doesn't mean the Universe needs me to BE a painter. I learned, that instead of looking for what I want, it is more effective to look for what I have.
I am where I am supposed to be!
It has arranged for me to grow up in the family and environment I grew up I, so I could have the experiences I need, to learn what I need to learn, so I am best prepared for my tasks.
Hard times are “Tool Sharpening” sessions!
When I find myself in hard times, I see it as a “tool sharpening”. This allows me to focus less on my discomfort and pain, but more on what I can learn from it. The main effect of this shift in focus is, that I am learning much more through my experiences. A nice side-effect is that the hard times are less painful.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home