For more information please visit... www.toolOfTheUniverse.org    


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The best tool

Imagine you were to cook a nice meal. You need to cut up some vegetables. Which, of all the utensils in your kitchen, would you use for that task? The refrigerator? The toaster? Maybe the ladle? Of course not. You'd use the knife. You'd use the tool that best supports the task you want to accomplish.
I believe the Universe uses the same strategy. Whenever anything needs to be done, it sends the best suited person into the situation, and hopes that that person will first of all understand what needs to be done, and secondly, choose to accomplish the task.
Imagine you want to cut a tomato, but the knife is “just not cutting it”. I guess, you'd try to sharpen your knife, right? Well, I think the Universe is doing the same thing. It sends us into situations to learn and to grow, to make us more effective. Even the best knife needs sharpening. Even the best tool of the Universe can grow and become better.
When I came to the realization, that I am the best tool available to the Universe for the situations I find myself in, I made a conscious decision:
I want to always try to be the best tool I can be!
To support this quest, I am particularly careful about resulted in my personal goals for me:
I am always trying to understand what the Universe might need me to do
I am always trying to choose what needs to be done over what I want to do




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home