For more information please visit... www.toolOfTheUniverse.org    


Sunday, January 10, 2016

Return Favor

Here's a thought: I looked around in my life and found that there are so many beautiful things happening with me and to me. I am allowed to meet great people, I am allowed to see much of the world - all kinds of beautiful places; I am able to work in a profession that is interesting and that provides for my material needs; and I am allowed to experience love, happiness, beautiful music, inspiring movies and so much more...

One day I realized: well, the Universe is doing sooooooo much for me. Maybe I could look a little bit at what I could do for the Universe?

(Originally written 2/Aug/2012 - forgot to copy it to the blog at that time. Did it now...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home