For more information please visit... www.toolOfTheUniverse.org    


Sunday, January 25, 2009

You say: I can't do it!

We all have a soul, who is our connection to the source of love, wisdom and knowledge. We know the answers to our questions. Our soul tells us. Sometimes we just don't want to hear it. It doesn't tell us what we want, so we don't ant to hear it. But, whether we hear it or not, the situation stays the same. When it rains, no matter how much you do not want it to be, it rains. Whatever my soul tells me, that's what would be the best for me to do.
And, whatever the soul tells me to do, I am able to do. It may not be easy. It may be different from what I usually would do, from what I used to think was the right thing to do. I may need to stretch, to learn a new skill, increase my knowledge, and spend lots of time and effort on it – but I am able to do it.
Just to mention it – it doesn't matter what anybody tells you, you ought to do. They do not know. They can not hear your soul. They d not know all the details. They do not have your experience, your knowledge, your understanding. It doesn't matter what anybody tells you to do. You know what you need to do. Your soul is telling you. And you can do it. The Universe depends on you to do it. That's why your soul came to this world. That's why it chose your body. So that this can be done. The universe gave you the talents you need, exposed you to the knowledge you need, taught you through life's experiences what you need. You can do it! Once you decide to work towards it, you'll see how the Universe is supporting you, and slowly you'll see that you are able to do it – no matter how difficult it looked at first.
And once you have done it, you'll feel so excited, and fulfilled, and strong, and powerful, and happy – a happiness that comes from deep within you. A happiness that can not be bought, or given by another person. A happiness that we all can experience, when we listen to our soul, and follow it's advice.
You can do it! Just do it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home